Close Menu
    Trending
    • Why the Best Entrepreneurs Never Stop Learning
    • Meta hooked children on Facebook and Instagram, US court hears
    • Liberal Media Outlet ‘Axios’ Reports Democrats’ New Midterm Strategy is ‘Bringing Sexy Back’ * The Gateway Pundit * by Mike LaChance
    • Hilary Duff Recalls ‘Gossiping’ With Hayden Panettiere In Tribute
    • Chinese AI models at the centre of growing divide in Silicon Valley
    • US, Canada reach trade deal to avert steep tariffs, Trump says | Business and Economy News
    • Family drama continues as siblings unite against Jeanie Buss
    • Never Negotiate Your Priorities When Decision Making. Here’s Why
    The Daily FuseThe Daily Fuse
    • Home
    • Latest News
    • Politics
    • World News
    • Tech News
    • Business
    • Sports
    • More
      • World Economy
      • Entertaiment
      • Finance
      • Opinions
      • Trending News
    The Daily FuseThe Daily Fuse
    Home»Latest News»Hamas welcomes Trump’s pullback from Gaza mass displacement plan | Gaza News
    Latest News

    Hamas welcomes Trump’s pullback from Gaza mass displacement plan | Gaza News

    The Daily FuseBy The Daily FuseMarch 13, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Hamas welcomes Trump’s pullback from Gaza mass displacement plan | Gaza News
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    US president says ‘no one is expelling Palestinians from Gaza’, reversing earlier feedback on emptying the war-torn territory of its inhabitants.

    Hamas spokesperson Hazem Qassem has welcomed United States President Donald Trump’s obvious retreat from his proposed everlasting displacement of greater than two million Palestinians from Gaza.

    The assertion by the Hamas official got here after Trump mentioned on Wednesday that “no one is expelling any Palestinians from Gaza” in response to a query during a meeting in the White House with Eire’s Taoiseach Micheal Martin.

    “If US President Trump’s statements characterize a retreat from any thought of ​​displacing the folks of the Gaza Strip, they’re welcomed,” Qassem mentioned within the assertion.

    “We name for this place to be bolstered by obligating the Israeli occupation to implement all of the phrases of the ceasefire agreements,” he added.

    Trump sent shockwaves all through the Center East and past final month when he proposed a US takeover of Gaza and urged that the war-torn territory’s Palestinian inhabitants be completely displaced to stay in neighbouring international locations.

    Trump’s obvious reversal got here after Arab foreign ministers met in Qatar on Wednesday with the US’s Center East envoy Steve Witkoff to debate reconstruction for Gaza.

    International ministers from Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and the secretary-general of the Palestine Liberation Group had been current on the assembly, based on a press release from Qatar’s Ministry of International Affairs.

    “The Arab overseas ministers mentioned the Gaza reconstruction plan, which was permitted on the Arab League Summit held in Cairo on March 4, 2025,” the ministry mentioned.

    “Additionally they agreed with the US envoy to proceed consultations and coordination on this plan as a foundation for the reconstruction efforts within the sector,” it added.

    On Saturday, the 57-member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) formally adopted a plan for Gaza put ahead by the Arab League at an emergency assembly in Saudi Arabia. The Egyptian-spearheaded initiative emerged as a proposal to rebuild the Gaza Strip below the longer term administration of the Palestinian Authority in response to Trump’s menace to take over Gaza and empty the territory of its residents.

     

    Gaza ceasefire talks

    A brand new spherical of talks on a ceasefire in Gaza additionally started in Qatar on Tuesday, with Witkoff dispatched to Doha for the mediations.

    “The Arab ministers emphasised the significance of sustaining the ceasefire in Gaza and the occupied Palestinian territories, stressing the necessity for real efforts to realize a simply and complete peace primarily based on the two-state answer, making certain the fulfilment of the Palestinian folks’s aspirations for freedom and independence,” the Qatari International Ministry assertion added.

    On Sunday, Taher al-Nono, a political adviser to the Hamas management, confirmed unprecedented, direct talks with Washington within the Qatari capital targeted on the discharge of an American-Israeli twin nationwide being held by the armed group in Gaza.

    Al-Nono mentioned the conferences between Hamas leaders and the US’s hostage negotiator, Adam Boehler, had additionally mentioned learn how to see by the implementation of the phased ceasefire settlement between Hamas and Israel aimed toward ending the warfare on Gaza.

    The direct discussions between Boehler and Hamas broke with a decades-old coverage by Washington towards negotiating with teams that the US manufacturers as “terrorist organisations”.

    A Hamas delegation has additionally met over the previous two days with Egyptian mediators and reaffirmed its readiness to barter the following part of the ceasefire with Israel, whereas Israel despatched negotiators to Doha on Monday for ceasefire talks.

    The 42-day first part of the Gaza ceasefire deal expired earlier this month with out settlement from Israel on subsequent levels meant to safe a long-lasting finish to its warfare on Gaza.

    Israel has since imposed a complete blockade on Gaza, which has entered a twelfth day and consists of stopping the entry of meals, gasoline and medicines to the territory in what has been described as an act of collective punishment and Israel’s “weaponisation of humanitarian help” to strain Hamas.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    The Daily Fuse
    • Website

    Related Posts

    US, Canada reach trade deal to avert steep tariffs, Trump says | Business and Economy News

    August 19, 2026

    Democrats call for USS Lincoln probe, question US Navy’s readiness | Donald Trump News

    August 19, 2026

    Russia reports Ukrainian drone strike near Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant | Russia-Ukraine war News

    August 18, 2026

    Analysis: Syrian airbase attack is an Israeli message to Damascus, Ankara | Syria’s War News

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    NEW: Supreme Court Asked to Overturn Same-Sex Marriage Ruling | The Gateway Pundit

    August 11, 2025

    Paul Skenes continues domination, makes Cy Young case

    September 5, 2025

    US Justice Department ends post-George Floyd police reform settlements | Donald Trump News

    May 22, 2025

    Commentary: Extraordinarily dangerous for humanity if US resumes nuclear weapons testing

    October 31, 2025

    For Trump and Fox News, New Policies Are Simply ‘Common Sense’

    February 13, 2025
    Categories
    • Business
    • Entertainment News
    • Finance
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Thedailyfuse.comAll Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.