Close Menu
    Trending
    • Migrant From Ghana Arrested Multiple Times in Two Weeks For Raping, Sexually Assaulting Women in Oklahoma * The Gateway Pundit * by Cristina Laila
    • Eminem’s Daughter ‘Worried’ About Kim Scott After Latest Crisis
    • More than 180,000 without power in Hawaii, 100 homes damaged as Lala weakens to tropical storm
    • Zambia incumbent takes early election lead as opposition alleges armed raid | Elections News
    • Steelers giving DL Keeanu Benton franchise record contract
    • If Meta loses this trial, Instagram and Facebook could change forever
    • ‘Moderate’ Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear Calls for Abolishing Electoral College (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by Ben Kew
    • Taylor Swift Wows In Deep Plunging Dress Flashing Wedding Ring
    The Daily FuseThe Daily Fuse
    • Home
    • Latest News
    • Politics
    • World News
    • Tech News
    • Business
    • Sports
    • More
      • World Economy
      • Entertaiment
      • Finance
      • Opinions
      • Trending News
    The Daily FuseThe Daily Fuse
    Home»Trending News»Israel says it killed three Iranian commanders in fresh wave of strikes
    Trending News

    Israel says it killed three Iranian commanders in fresh wave of strikes

    The Daily FuseBy The Daily FuseJune 21, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Israel says it killed three Iranian commanders in fresh wave of strikes
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    JERUSALEM: Israel stated on Saturday (Jun 21) it had killed three extra Iranian commanders in its unprecedented bombing marketing campaign throughout the Islamic republic, which International Minister Gideon Saar claimed had delayed Tehran’s alleged progress in the direction of a nuclear weapon by two years.

    Israel’s army stated a strike in Qom south of Tehran efficiently focused high Iranian official Saeed Izadi, accountable for coordination with Palestinian militant group Hamas, including two different commanders from Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have been additionally killed in a single day.

    As Israel continued to strike Iran’s nuclear amenities and army targets, Saar stated in an interview that by his nation’s personal evaluation, it had “already delayed for at the least two or three years the chance for them to have a nuclear bomb”.

    “We are going to do all the pieces that we are able to do there to be able to take away this risk,” Saar informed German newspaper Bild, asserting Israel’s onslaught would proceed.

    Israel and Iran have traded wave after wave of devastating strikes, after Israel launched its aerial marketing campaign on Jun 13, fearing Tehran was on the verge of growing a nuclear weapon – an accusation the Islamic republic has denied.

    Israel stated it had attacked Iran’s Isfahan nuclear web site for a second time after its air pressure introduced it had additionally launched salvos in opposition to missile storage and launch websites within the centre of the nation.

    The military later stated it was putting army infrastructure in southwest Iran.

    United States President Donald Trump warned on Friday that Tehran had a “maximum” of two weeks to avoid possible American air strikes, as Washington weighs whether or not to affix Israel’s marketing campaign.

    “NOT PREPARED TO NEGOTIATE”

    Iranian International Minister Abbas Araghchi arrived in Istanbul on Saturday, for a gathering of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation to debate the battle.

    Prime diplomats from Britain, France and Germany met Araghchi in Geneva on Friday, and urged him to renew talks with the USA that had been derailed by Israel’s assaults.

    However Araghchi informed NBC Information after the assembly that “we’re not ready to barter with them (the USA) anymore, so long as the aggression continues”.

    Trump, dismissive of European diplomatic efforts, additionally stated he was unlikely to ask Israel to cease its assaults to get Iran again to the desk.

    “If any person’s successful, it is slightly bit more durable to do,” he stated.

    Any US involvement would possible function powerful bunker-busting bombs that no different nation possesses to destroy an underground uranium enrichment facility in Fordo.

    A US-based NGO, the Human Rights Activists Information Company, stated on Friday that primarily based on its sources and media stories at least 657 people have been killed in Iran, including 263 civilians.

    Iran’s well being ministry on Saturday gave a toll of greater than 400 individuals killed and three,056 injured within the Israeli strikes.

    Nasrin, 39, who was receiving therapy at Hazrat Rasool hospital in Tehran and who gave solely her first title, stated she had been thrown throughout a room in her dwelling by an Israeli strike on the Iranian capital.

    “I simply hit the wall. I do not understand how lengthy I used to be unconscious. Once I wakened, I used to be lined in blood from head to toe,” she informed AFP from her hospital mattress.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    The Daily Fuse
    • Website

    Related Posts

    More than 180,000 without power in Hawaii, 100 homes damaged as Lala weakens to tropical storm

    August 17, 2026

    Trump says US scaling back military drills with South Korea

    August 16, 2026

    Iran accuses Qatar of thwarting probe into fate of pilots

    August 16, 2026

    Belgium counts on air support as record wildfire jumps in size

    August 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    A prank about Home Depot charging for parking draws social media ire amid tariff fears

    April 4, 2025

    2025 NFL Draft: Five picks who will be the most impactful in NFC

    May 2, 2025

    Los Angeles fires burn 10,000 structures as new blaze spreads | News

    January 10, 2025

    As He Awaits Sentencing in Prison, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Joins ‘Self-Improvement’ Program To Curb Drug Use and Violence Against Women | The Gateway Pundit

    July 16, 2025

    Nintendo wants its tariff money back

    March 9, 2026
    Categories
    • Business
    • Entertainment News
    • Finance
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Thedailyfuse.comAll Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.